Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bombe Magazine

Fellow Bloggers,

I have finally decided on a name for my ficticious magazine BOMBE which is the french word for bombshell.  Why did I choose this you might ask?  I wanted to describe females in a manner in which you don't hear very often which is why I had first went with the name Vixen.  This magazine will be specifically for females included will be funny stories (confessions), stories about beauty, men among numerous other things.  My first story is about 90% done and was inspired from the crazy things my friends and I have done "Classy Not Trashy" is the name of the article.  I also have began on one of my one page ads and started on the back cover page as well.  Hopefully, tomorrow I can put up some screen shots of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment