Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Perfume Ad

On this particular ad I chose to do a perfume ad.  When I saw the picture I asked myself when I see this what do I think she would be doing.  The first thing that came to my head was that she was obviously looking at someone and that is where the idea started to flourish.  I felt like the woman was staring at a man trying to get his attention and when he finally noticed her staring at him he couldn't help being drawn in by this woman.  Seduction captures this scenario perfectly, the woman isn't just staring at him she has a agenda when she looks at this man she wants him bed or so this is what I want the ad to portray.  When you look at this ad I hope that it feels sensual and that you would want to purchase a perfume based on the below ad and that wearing the perfume "Seduction" you yourself would feel seductive.


No comments:

Post a Comment