Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sex Madness

In my document design class we had to make either a DVD cover, book cover or CD cover and through a specific archive find a movie, book or c.d. and sort of re vamp so that our professor could see that our InDesign/Photoshop skills were adequate for the class.  I chose "Sex Madness" which was a movie created in the 1930's and it dealt with sex exploitation, lesbianism, sex out of wedlock and partying we were to choose a target audience and a type of cover for the assignment.  I chose adolescents 10-18 for the movie cover.  I used a lot of cartoon figures to make the topic seem more fun for the specific age group and eye popping colors to keep it youthful.  The black background helps the colors stand out and the lipstick stain adds seductiveness.  The bold word "SEX" helps capture your attention and hopefully makes you want to continue looking further into the document.  Below is what I came up with:


No comments:

Post a Comment