Thursday, November 8, 2012

More Progress


Since my latest blog post I have accomplished a lot on "Bombe".  I am nearly done at this point and just need to get the cover completed and then the final steps like editing and proofing will come into place.  My letter to the editor piece is basically just a story about me and why I chose to do my senior project as a magazine along with some of the events that led up to that.  It is a simple layout, which provides a very professional expression.  The only thing that is missing is a photo of me which is in the white space to the right of the text.  My latest story is sort of what I have been writing in my blog posts going through the basic steps of how the magazine started in a sort of handwritten manner. Also at the very last arrow on "It all starts with an idea" it will be the cover of the "Bombe" magazine.








No comments:

Post a Comment