Thursday, March 31, 2011

Newspaper Ad

Target Audience: the target audience for this is ad is 25-60 year olds who shop at Ron's Supermarket in the morning probably sometime before 11 o clock.  This includes males or females and any parents who take there children to the store with them. 

Call to Action: my call to action would be for them to buy biscuits and gravy from the bakery/deli department while they continue there shopping experience.

I am going to create a ad for Ron's Supermarket, yesterday at work I noticed that we were going to start serving biscuits and gravy on Friday and Sunday.  I decided to create a ad promoting the new breakfast item for people in the community who otherwise may not have realized they were going to start this.

My ad is going to be 4 col inches and 6 inches in height.  With that it will be 24 inches total I will then multiply that by 4 dollars which gives me 96 dollars which is 4 dollars under my 100 budget.  And all images were made by me in either Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign.

Thumbnail, Roughs and Final Image:





No comments:

Post a Comment