Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Final Project-Graduation Invitation

For this project we were to use an element that needed to be folded.  I decided to go with a graduation announcement for the high school I went to (Pittsburg High School).  The document will fold twice and is 11.5 inches in height and 6.5 inches in width.  It will fold first at 8.125 inches and then again at 3.5 inches.  There will also be a metallic strip on the outside of the first fold.  There will also be two elements that would need to be embossed. I decided to do a graduation announcement because when I graduated high school I absolutely loved the one we chose and I would like to create something that would express my personality as well as the school I attended.  The target audience for this project are seniors that attend Pittsburg High School.  The only specifications we had for this project was to have an element that folded and I did that.

My call to action is to get these senior students and their parents to purchase these announcements and then send them to their respected families and friends.  Overall I am happy with how my invitations turned out as always now that I have the printed piece in front of me I see things that I could have made better but not big things.  If I were to get this exact invitation mass produced to 500 it would cost me around $224.07.  And that is for a 2 color job printed on the front and the back.  I believe my invitation turned out well and am happy with the results.

Thumbnails/Roughs/Final Piece:










No comments:

Post a Comment