Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Publication Ad

For our next assignment we are to create a full page ad for a magazine of our choice.  With this we have to find the actual page specifications that this magazine uses and apply it to our ad.  My magazine of choice was my favorite Cosmopolitan Magazine and to see the page specifications for there ads click here.

My inspiration for this ad was make up, as I was looking through my current issue of Cosmopolitan I noticed a lot of make up ads and wanted to design something that would work in this magazine but with a twist.  I created my own make-up company called "Destiny Make-up".  I decided to do half duo-tone because I wanted to give the ad an edgy vibe and I think that it worked.  The two sides I was going with was a very edgy unique person who is also vibrant and beautiful with "Destiny Make-up on.

Thumbnails/Roughs:







No comments:

Post a Comment